Fusion Narrate® powered by nVoq™ is a cloud-based speech recognition solution with exceptional accuracy. You can use your desktop, iPhone or iPad to dictate directly into any application. Simplify the documentation workflow with Dolbey’s flexible features, including Fusion Narrate CAPD™ and the shortcut builder tool.
In the 2020 KLAS Speech Recognition: Front-End EMR Segment Highlight report, Fusion Narrate received the highest overall score. View a breakdown of the report here.
• Customizable Vocabulary and Substitutions
• Built-in Medical Specialty Dictionaries
• Wireless Microphone for iOS and Android
• Accuracy Optimization Service (AOS)
• Application Virtualization (Citrix and VMware) Support
• On-Screen Controls for Touch-Screen Devices
- Edward L Brush, M.S.PT ATC/L, Director of Rehab Services
Fusion CAC™ is designed to enhance the manual process of coding and CDI by automating code suggestions at the point of document creation. Fusion CAC looks at more than just a single document - it looks at the entire chart and is able to make code suggestions supporting ICD10 codes, CM diagnosis codes, PCS Procedure code and CPT Codes.
Features• Coding Automation
• Audit Tools
• Notifications of Late Arriving Documents
• Query Functionality
• ICD-10 CM/PCS
• Automatic Running DRGs
• Management Reporting
Fusion CDI is an extension of Fusion CAC that improves documentation with the power of artificial intelligence. The synchronized review in Fusion CDI will guide your Documentation Staff toward the charts that need attention. Fusion CDI helps CDI specialists and coders to collaborate within one system.
• Dynamic Concurrent Workflow
• Reconciliation Workflow
• Custom Query Opportunity Indicators
• Coder/CDI Collaboration Tools
Thank you for visiting our booth!
We hope you found everything you were looking for. If you have any questions or would like to speak to a member of the team, please contact us using the form below. Thank you!